Be prepared for more of these updates! It's real "ouchea"
Liberty Tax Service is an income tax service located next door to the shop. If you have ever traveled down Government Street during the day there is a great possibility you have seen unusual "characters" dressed as the statue of liberty (sexy). In all fairness these guys get paid well to be roadside distractions; I heard they got paid $9 an hour [awesomeness!].
However, from our Facebook family it was brought to my attention that maybe, just maybe, they hire people who may currently or do, do drugs. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against someone who does drugs... but I believe this guy may be a drug connoisseur.
(click pic for bigger view)
Look at his shoes!
I had to take this picture of him all stealth-like because once he saw the flash he babbled on on and until Micheal and I rounded the block; needless to say we were ready to run if needed be. lol
...only on Government street!

0 comments:
Post a Comment