Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dear "John" Your Girlfriend is a...

whore!
A female customer came in today wanting a tattoo of her boyfriend's name on her ass. Going through the selection process of finding the font and waiting for about an hour she was very dedicated to her decision of putting his name on her. Once her tattoo was finished she quietly left the shop and continued her day....
about an hour later...
She called the shop asking for Shagari. The phone call went something like this:
Customer: "This is the girl who just left... you did the tattoo on my ass.I find you attractive and I would like to get to know you"
Shagari: "What? I just put a nigga name on your ass!!!"
Customer: "Oh! That's why I didn't say anything when I was in there."
Shagari: "ummm.... welll... I'm in the middle of doing another tattoo so I will hit you back later"

We talk in this shop!!! Your "sluttery" will not go unnoticed. Keep this in mind in every decision you make in the shop and life. Don't be like this customer or else you will be blogged about!

Well played Shagari, well played!

***actual customer's boyfriend name has been changed for blog related reasons.

0 comments:

Post a Comment