today was the only day this week I able to shoot the shop without being rained on.

I walked in on Kirk finishing up with "V3". We can not use his government name...or show his face in any of the pics. It's like that, we do as the gangsters do!

now that I think about it... a lot of Effum's clients request not to have their faces pictured...


Lindsey Somervell also stopped by

check out her art...

that the lovely Deuce is holding

I walked in on Kirk finishing up with "V3". We can not use his government name...or show his face in any of the pics. It's like that, we do as the gangsters do!

now that I think about it... a lot of Effum's clients request not to have their faces pictured...


Lindsey Somervell also stopped by

check out her art...

that the lovely Deuce is holding
0 comments:
Post a Comment