Thursday, March 4, 2010

"I love my zombie boyfriend"

As time progresses I'm sure we are gonna get more random people hanging out at the shop. THIS IS NOT A PROBLEM, however it can get a little weird. While taking pictures of Micheal for his business card photo... (see fig. 1)

a random guy walked up and started having random conversation with us. As time progressed he then started posing for my camera. (see fig. 2)This guy name dropped like crazy and started showing his garbag'e b-boy skills. Not knowing who he is and being that I don't know a good 90% of the people who randomly come to the shop, I assumed he was a friend of Micheal. Funny part was Micheal thought he was my friend too. After shooting Micheal, we went upstairs to edit pictures like we always do and he followed us upstairs. This is the part where it gets a little weird (keep reading). Once Micheal and I realized we had no clue who this guy was and that we were both treating him like a friend, we were pissed and freaked out.
Did I mention dude said he could dance? Well I guess he learned this fiya ass stance from his b-boy days. He didn't get too much higher off the ground then what's pictured, he used his head as balance on the gate door, and all he really did was lift his feet up(that's why they are blurry. Take a look at the next image.

(fig. 3)

If you are reading this and wanna get that Effum experience then please don't creep us out! That's all we ask. You can chill (we LOVE you all), but don't be offended if someone asks who you are or if you know someone who works here.
For safety reasons we can't let something like this happen again. It was random and funny, but at the same time it's not thinking smart. We are a new Effum with NEW rules and situations like this can't fly.

I can't complain though... the day turned out cool as shyt because Mouse (on tha Track) came by to holla at Jiggy. Effum supports Mouse to the fullest and wishes the best of luck with his upcoming album!!! (fig. 4)
*Joe says don't hang out here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment