this blog post is gonna be a break down of the happenings of last night.
As soon as I entered I was greeted by the fact that we have our own section of the bar with free drinks...
Marce hooked us up!!!
Exhibit #2...
and 3
We Partied HARD!
People at the bar were nice too.
At this point I ventured outside to walk back in 600 Main to see what the crowd inside the club looked like. On the way I came across an EXTREMELY intoxicated Shagari. We love you Shagari, but damn! LMAO!
Shagari was so drunk he decided to LAY IN THE Middle of the STREET to take a picture of me and all of my "big fineness"....
I passed by Kendall as she was demonstrating her cigarette lighting technique...
and once inside I ran into some fam
it's the homey, Marc Fresh!
More random/ party shots
Drunk!
One of three pictures of this married chick caught in the act. There were at least 3 photographers in the room and 4 dozen point-and-shoot cameras. Get It Girl!




















































0 comments:
Post a Comment