Friday, April 16, 2010

So this week...

was hella busy.
My skillz are kicking ass now. 
ONE
Dear Old People, 
I know our building is located next door to the Liberty Tax Place but COME ON!
Stop wondering in here with your W2's .
Next time you get confused just refer to the people outside the building dressed as male Statue of Liberties OR you can just walk to the building that is purposely painted the colors red, white, and blue!
hells yea!
DEUCE
This is a pic of Deuce I took while doing a photo shoot.
Photo Shoot for what you may ask??? None of your business. You just gotta stay tuned :)
THREE
Sadly, tax season is coming to an end and that means we have to say goodbye to our Liberty Tax friends.
Especially this guy:
He has harassed me consistently for the past 3 months.
He has done everything from write his phone number on my dirty car to repeatedly tell me that I distract him from his work every time I step outside.
You will be missed.
FOUR
"You guys want some shrimp"
This Is NOT a joke!
A Guy walked in here yesterday selling... SHRIMP
He apparently bags them and cleans them himself.
This guy can give that dude Bubba from Forrest Gump a run for his money!
He Delivers!
FIVE
mmmm...crack for breakfast!
Our local crack head stopped by today , but this time he had goodies for us!
He was trying to sell a tin of Vienna Sausages and a two thirds loaf of bread.
Mmmm...I love bread and sausage. 
Thank You!


0 comments:

Post a Comment